FREE SHIPPING ACROSS INDIA
These terms and conditions of use shall govern your use of the Website. The Website is owned and managed by Saffronart Management Corporation, a company incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands (hereinafter referred to as "us or we" in the first person and "Saffronart" wherever the context requires). These terms and conditions of use form the entirety of any express or implied contract that may or may be deemed to exist between us and you, the users of the Site.
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions are applicable only to the sale of fixed-price Objects on Saffronart including StoryLTD.com and StoryLTD Prints.
"Buyer" shall mean a person who is registered as a user to access the Website and buys an Object from the Website.
"Description" means all the details of an Object as set out in the Website and may include, without limitation, the name of the artist, photographer, designer or manufacturer, the title of the Object, and the following additional details:
1. For open edition photography and artwork prints: surface, medium and dimensions and any additional information related to the Object.
2. For limited edition photography and artwork prints: the signature of the artist/ photographer, date of the Object (if any), the surface, medium and dimensions, year, provenance and any additional information related to the Object.
3. For jewellery, watches, objects and precious stones: any other features or weight or characteristics of the Object mentioned on the Website "
"Object" means the artwork, jewellery, watches, objects, loose precious stones and other such articles/ products offered by StoryLTD Prints or StoryLTD or Saffronart for sale either individually or collectively (as a single unit) through the Websites.
“Seller” means the entity that has consigned the Object for sale on StoryLTD Prints or StoryLTD or Saffronart Websites, and who Saffronart is representing as an agent.
“Website” means all publicly accessible websites owned by Saffronart Management Corporation, including websites accessed through the StoryLTD Prints, StoryLTD.com and Saffronart.com domains.
1. An Object made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of StoryLTD Prints and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
2. The price of an Object listed includes duties, taxes, shipping and handling, unless otherwise explicitly mentioned. The address provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the Object.
3. The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 2 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Object.
4. All invoices will be raised by StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart based on the registration information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the Buyer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart determines whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted. Acceptable modes of payment will be outlined on the checkout page. Saffronart and its affiliates will not be held responsible for any refusal or failure to accept modes of payment not outlined on the checkout page.
5. Placing an order on the Websites constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase
6. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the Websites, at any time prior to the delivery of the Object, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the Description, pricing or other content related to the Object. In the event of such an error, StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the Buyer by informing the Buyer in writing.
8. In the event that StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart does not receive payment from the payment gateway within 3 working days StoryLTD Prints/ Saffronart reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer.
9. The Object will be delivered /shipped to the Buyer once the payment has been realized in full including any additional charges.
10. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
11. By providing your email address to StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart, you consent to be notified from time to time of important announcements from StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart including new services and changes to existing services.
12. By registering with StoryLTD Prints or making a purchase from StoryLTD Prints, you consent to be automatically subscribed to the newsletter and other promotional communication currently sent out to subscribers. You may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the emails.
13. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is authorized by the Sellers to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of Object for sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
14. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the Object either before or after the sale. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is in no way liable for the condition of the Object or any actual or consequential damages resulting from use of the Object.
15. Cancellations, Returns and Refunds: The Buyer may cancel a sale only within 2 hours of the sale being completed, and if the sale has not been processed by StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart, by informing firstname.lastname@example.org.
StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart will accept returns of an Object and issue a refund to the Buyer only if the Object is delivered to the Buyer damaged and Saffronart is accordingly informed by the Buyer within 12 hours of delivery of the Object at email@example.com.
16. The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to StoryLTD Prints at the time of purchase or earlier. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored upon the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart.
17. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges, if any, associated with the use of the Websites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
18. You shall use the Websites in good faith and for the essential purposes for which the Websites are intended. Unless otherwise specified, the Websites are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Websites.
19. The Websites may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart and StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart of the site or any association with its operators.
20. As a condition of your use of the Websites, you warrant to StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart that you will not use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Websites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Websites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Websites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites.
23. The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Websites at any time. Advice received via the Websites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
24. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Websites for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
26. StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
27. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of (i) India in the event the seller is located in India and (ii) the United States of America, in the event that the Seller is located in any jurisdiction other than in India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, India in the event that the seller is located in India; and New York, USA, in the event that the seller is located in any jurisdiction other than in India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Websites. Use of the Websites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart as a result of this agreement or use of the Websites. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart with respect to the Websites and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart with respect to the Websites. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
28. All contents of the Websites are copyright protected in favour of StoryLTD Prints / Saffronart and/or its suppliers. All trademarks, names, brand names, etc. used on the Websites are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Saffronart or its associated companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
29. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in the order forms submitted by you for the purchase of any objects from the Websites. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.