Want to showcase and sell your photography? You’ve come to the right place. We’re always looking for exceptional images by both professional photographers and talented hobbyists to add to our rapidly growing collection.
The photographs featured on StoryLTD Prints are divided into the following categories:
Landscape & Nature, where the focus is on the visual beauty of the scene and not on a human or living subject.
Wildlife, especially photographed in interesting situations, such as a tiger making a kill.
Underwater scenes, flora and fauna.
People & Places, including urban and street photography, village scenes and portraiture.
Conceptual & Abstract, including techniques such as macro, long exposures and infrared photography.
Please make sure that the photographs you submit meet the requirements of one of the above themes. You can browse our website for ideas of what we are looking for.
What We Need
Please include the following in your submission:
- 30 – 40 images (JPEG)
- Titles for submitted images
- A 15 – 20 word description of each image
- An image of yourself (square)
- A brief bio (80 – 100 words only; see the photographer bios on our website for reference)
- Full name
- Country of residence
- Website/ Blog/ Instagram
Please email your submission to email@example.com. Our curatorial team will then review your photographs to decide if they meet our standards.
The Fine Print
- In order to help us market your photographs in the best possible way, the images you provide need to be sold exclusively through us.
- Open edition prints will be offered in A series sizes.
- All copyrights rest with the photographer.